Monday, January 21, 2008

Sue + Brice in NYC

Sue and I met almost 20 years ago in middle school so it was really special for me to be a part of her and Brice's upcoming wedding. I will be going with them to Bermuda when they get hitched in March - YEAH!!!- and this past weekend we spent a couple hours walking around downtown Manhattan for an engagement shoot. I've only done 3 engagement shoots so far so it was such a nice change of pace for me- of course I love taking pictures of babies, but this gave me a chance to try some different things and it was a blast. I want to do more!!! I will add some favorites to the blog and to see the whole shoot go to my website and click on portfolio and select Featured Engagement session.












2 comments:

Jamal Azhar said...

superb pictures!

Christina said...

How cute are these? I love the one with the heart in the window glass above them.