Tuesday, March 25, 2008

100th Shoot + More Bermuda Wedding Pics

Yesterday I had a photo session with an adorable one year old boy (will share photos tomorrow) and I realized that it marked my 100th photo shoot! I had my first real client shoot on July 31 2007 so it has certainly been a whirlwind the past 8 months. I am going to be doing a little contest to celebrate the occasion after I get a chance to catch up. Stay tuned :)

I finished the Bermuda wedding photos this morning so I wanted to share a few more favorites. The last time I focused so much on the detail shots and most were in color so today I'm going to share some black and whites and some fun pictures of Sue and Brice.

Thank you for the kind comments that were left for me after my last post!! It put a big smile on my face!















1 comment:

Kim said...

Love that last image!