Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sue + Brice in Bermuda

Last weekend Chris and I got to spend the weekend in paradise...aka Bermuda...so that I could photograph Sue and Brice get married. Being that this was only my second wedding as a photographer I was a bit nervous about the responsibility of being a part of such a special day. But Sue and Brice are such a laid back and fun couple that I was able to truly enjoy myself while working. I've known Sue since 8th grade so it really was an honor to see her exchange vows. The ceremony was lovely and emotional and it was a perfect and gorgeous day. I have hundreds of photos to go through but wanted to pull out a few of my favorites for a little sneak peak. I will warn you- I LOVE doing detail shots and since I mostly shoot babies and children I don't get to do them too often so I took a ton of them :)

























6 comments:

Morone said...

Fabulous work as photographer!

You´re good!!!

Congratulations!

Regards

Christina said...

Wow! These are gorgeous. Her bouquet is beyond words beautiful! I love the shoes and bouquet pictures..

S-V-H said...

You did a great job, Christie! Nice shots.

Alicia Gould Photography said...

christie - i love these! i knew you were do a fabulous job.

Unknown said...

You never fail to amaze me.. Gorgeous shots! Love the the roughness of the stairs with such a dainty shoe!

Amanda Mendez said...

OMG, they are beautiful!!!!! I just love them and hope I get to see the rest of them. You should be so proud of your work. I love the black and white one of them dancing with the cake in the background - gorgeous!

You're amazing. But you already knew I thought that about you :)