Friday, June 13, 2008

Dennis & Emily

I met these siblings last fall so I was really looking forward to seeing them again. What an adorable pair- they had so much fun in this park and I am so excited to finish working on these. I pulled a few for a quick preview starting with this sample storyboard:

webboard

I just LOVE this one-
web_3899 bw

and here it is in color
web_3899

a couple more of Emily
web_3897 bw

web_3947

And now a few of Dennis:
web_3891

web_3977 bw

web_3990

Peekaboo!
web_4024

2 comments:

Amanda Mendez said...

I LOVE that one that you posted in B&W and then in color (where you wrote, "I just love this one" ... What a beautiful picture! You are so talented Christie!

Brooke Jantz Photography said...

You do an amazing job of capturing those unposed expressions and great little smiles. The shot of the little boy peeking around the column...perfect! ++