Sunday, June 22, 2008

Life with a 2 year old

Usually at least a couple of times a day Sabrina just cracks me. I love this age even with the occasional tempter tantrum just because her little personality is really coming out, she loves to make jokes and she is my little buddy. Yesterday after dinner, Chris got her in her jammies while I was in the kitchen and then she walked in and said " Mommy, this is funny!" and this is what I saw:

web_4387

She's had these wellies for a year and has never worn them. Every time I offered to put them on her feet on a rainy day she has flat out refused.

Gotta love toddlers :)

web_4394

Excuse the messy house and the snapshots- I'm lucky I had my camera on the kitchen table but there was no time to worry about settings when all I wanted to do was capture this Sabrina-moment!

No comments: